Send and receive money in a smart & easy way
Ensure speedy transfers, globally!
- Easy and hassle-free money transfer service to India from our branch
- Instant credit to beneficiary’s account with Bank of Baroda’s interconnected branches in India under the Core Banking Solution (CBS) network Within 24 hours credit to the beneficiary’s account with approximately 26,000 NEFT/RTGS branches of other banks
- No minimum or maximum amount for transfer to a Bank of Baroda branch & to branches of other Banks through NEFT. The minimum amount for an RTGS transaction is Rs. 2,00,000.00
- Confirmation of credit to the remitter through overseas branch
- Lowest remittance charge for fund transfer to India
Who can Remit…
- Individuals NRIs / PIOs
- Corporates Remitting salary payments to the employees in India
Click here to get RF2I remittance form.
Click here for applicable charges.
Note: Trade related payments are not allowed